The church is called to be a community of faith that is creating an environment and providing experiences for individuals and families to begin a relationship with God and grow as disciples of Jesus Christ.
- The world is constantly breaking people, but God is constantly offering healing.
- Who you are (being) matters to God more than what you do (doing).
- Worshipping God must be real, not phony.
- Prayer brings connection and togetherness in the church.
- Simple organization structure creates maximum ministry.
- Life change and transformation continues throughout life through the support and encouragement of small groups.
- God calls all believers to minister by our individual spiritual gifts.
The Custer Family