For you were called to freedom, brothers. Only do not use your freedom as an opportunity for the flesh, but through love serve one another. Galatians 5:13
Each week at Grace, we have the opportunity to give time to serve. Whether it’s helping kids learn about Jesus on Sunday morning, greeting first-time guests, or working behind the scenes, every volunteer has an opportunity to make a difference at Grace UMC!
We know you’re busy, and a million things are competing for your time. But we also know you’ll meet new people... and grow in your relationship with Jesus when you start serving.
Everyone has a spiritual gift... that *thing* that excites you... that fuels your passion! Without doubt, there is an opportunity that fits your personality and schedule. Have a look at a few of our requests and figure out how YOU can start making an impact!
I Can Serve By...
- Kairos Prison Ministry Agape Drawings
- Dress a Girl Sewing Circle Donations (check their page on the website for an updated list)
- The missions ministry currently needs a committee chair!
- The GLO outreach is in need of an officer!
- Donate needed items to Wednesdays @ Grace
- 6 - 7 inch Styrofoam dinner plates
- paper towels
- drink mixes (lemonade, fruit punch, etc...)
- Work on the Grace Social Media Team
- Write an article for the newsletter
- Write a blog post on the website
- Help in the nursery once a month on a Sunday morning
- Teach a class once a month in Junior Church
- Join the chancel choir
- Provide a meal for the
- the count is 70 children and youth
- ready to serve by 5:30
- Please contact Ashley at 724-986-1367; if you are interested!
And so much more!